Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cape Town I



We’re staying at a little place called Ascot Gardens in Cape Town, which is quite beautiful (I’ll post garden pics later) but has a few cute little eccentricities. The first is an emergency panic button, accompanied by an arrow that supposedly points to said button but doesn’t (thus making it useless in emergencies if you want the button). You can see that photo in this post.

The other eccentricity is Gary, commemorated by this wonderful sign. I’ll let you read it yourself. Lolz.

So, I’ll post some photos in a minute, but a note for all biologists following this: I want to see some ID’s at least to genus (species for the skink, hopefully - ) by the next time I read this blog!
One last thing… current cup of coffee tally is 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment